- OPENING NIGHT FILM & OPENING NIGHT PARTY - $15.00 - BUY- This ticket gets you one entry into our Opening Night Film and one entry into our Opening Night Party at 720 Bathurst (Centre for Social Innovation) following the conclusion of the film.
- REGULAR TICKET - $12.00 - BUY- Valid for one entry into any film at our Human Rights Film Festival excluding our Opening Night Film.
- FESTIVAL PASS - $42.00 - BUY - The deal of the century! This pass gives you access to our entire Human Rights Film Festival. This includes 12 films over four days and our Opening Night Party!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is there an age limit to enter the event? All screenings are 18+, as most of the films have not been rated. Please have your Government issued ID ready should you be asked at the box office during purchase.
- Is there a discount for students or seniors? Yup! Just bring a valid ID with you to the box office and we'll get you a ticket for $10.00.
- Do you offer refunds? In general, there will be no refunds issued once the ticket is purchased. Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled for any reason, you’ll have the option to receive a full refund or use it once the show has been rescheduled.
- I have a voucher. Does this guarantee me entry to the screening? No. You must exchange your voucher for a ticket at the Bloor Hot Docs Cinema box office. Please note that there is limited seating and tickets are subject to availability.
- Where can I buy tickets today or in advance leading up and during the festival? You can buy them online or in-person at the Bloor Hot Docs Cinema box office.
- I bought my tickets online. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Yes. Please note this is not your actual ticket but proof of purchase. You must bring this proof of purchase with you to the box office and exchange it for an actual ticket.
- I'm a Humber student. Do I get perks? Absolutely! You get entry into any screening for $6.50. Please bring a valid Humber Student ID with you to the box office when purchasing tickets to redeem these perks.
- I donated to your Indiegogo campaign and my perks included ticket. How do I get them? Your vouchers or tickets will be e-mailed to the email address you provided us by December 1st. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you haven't received your email.
- I have more questions! Great! We likely have answers. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we'll get back to you.